As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is looking perfect candidates for Senior I&C Engineer M/F at Ras Doha, Qatar, refer below details of Job role and submit application.
Job title : Senior I&C Engineer M/F
Contract type : Temporary work contract
Contractual hours : Full time
Contract duration : 2 Years
Work Location: Doha, Qatar
Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a:Senior I&C Engineer
This is an opportunity for you to Lead Instrument & Control Engineering activities for mega Onshore Project, ensuring technical requirements (e.g., project specifications, data sheets, etc.) fully comply with project deliverables and standardized processes and are delivered to the highest standards. Steward Instruments & Controls engineering activities to ensure quality and timely delivery of Instruments & Controls engineering scope. Drive the EPC contractor by providing clear guidance and facilitating resolution to issues to complete Instruments & Controls engineering activities.
Your main duties will be to:
- Ensure Instrument and Control (I&C) engineering activities are conducted in accordance with project specifications and approved variations if any. Accountable for a quality design of I&C engineering deliverables, including design safety aspects and execution planning of I&C field activities.
- Drive work execution, ensuring technical alignment and quality with various disciplines stakeholders from both PMT and EPC Contractor. Provides guidance to EPC contractor to complete I&C design per project specifications in a timely manner and provides clear direction when project instructions or specifications are not clear.
- Manage the Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) purchase order with the EPC Contractor and System Vendor in accordance with the roles and responsibilities given in the contract to ensure safe and seamless integration of the systems without any disturbance to the existing operating facilities.
- Drive Contractor to develop plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of project activities and provide data (narrative, charts, graphs), change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Support multi-discipline activities providing I&C expertise to other disciplines as necessary, in support of completing activities within schedule and making appropriate recommendations to management on I&C issues.
- Key effort to support interfacing between key vendors and EPC contractor to ensure quality and execution objectives are met.
- Provides field engineering support to construction and commissioning works to ensure field execution at site meets project plans.
- Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing, and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects. Develop, review, and amend various policies and procedures to ensure that all packaged equipment references are up to date and relevant.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor Degree in Instrument Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university with Minimum of 15 years’ experience working in Instrument and Controls, in an Oil & gas industry project having broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations.
- I&C design for LNG and related utilities and execution experience
- Requires demonstrated broad Instruments & Controls equipment and systems experience (Snyder DCS, Snyder Triconix SIS, Virtualization) and familiarity with relevant manufacturing processes and relevant industry codes.
- Experience with smart JB technology is desired.
- Pre-comm/Comm experience is desired.
- You will have a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in industry software and systems and advance skills in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in English both written and verbal in English.
Apply: Interested candidates may apply here for Senior I&C Engineer M/F post at SPIE Careers
Also check other jobs
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Middle East – Cisco Careers
- Systems Engineer Manager – Qatar at Cisco Careers
- Senior Customer Service Advisor – B&Q | Al Futtaim Retail | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Retail Sales Representative | IKEA | Doha – Qatar
- Dental Nurse – King’s College Hospital London
As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2019 consolidated revenues of €6.9 billion and consolidated EBITA of €416 million.