KBR (Kellogg Brown & Root) is a U.S. based company is looking for right candidates for Offshore Senior Project Engineer / Engineering Manager post at Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia , refer below details of recruitment and submit application.
Title: Offshore Senior Project Engineer / Engineering Manager
Work Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Employer : KBR
Employment Type: Full-time Jobs
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering is required
KBR-AMCDE is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and strategic thinking Offshore Senior Project Engineer / Engineering Manager. Reporting to the Offshore Director of Projects and supporting the Project Managers you will be responsible for Pre-FEED, FEED and Detailed Design across all KSA Offshore projects and being the technical focal point for the clients.
Role involves managing, developing, communicating, and implementing the company’s engineering goals. Responsible for ensuring the right numbers, types, and quality of technical resources required to support the projects. Also responsible for managing chargeability to target levels and ensuring high quality execution performance.
Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team of engineering department managers to ensure that the organization delivers on the multi-disciplined engineering projects in compliance with all relevant procedures, regulations and laws.
Candidate should have experience in engineering management of small to large size project portfolios, knowledge of project controls with commercial awareness and be capable of undertaking and supporting business development within the region.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Offshore Senior Project Engineer / Engineering Manager to become a key member of the KBR-AMCDE management team, taking direct responsibility for engineering delivery and supporting business development to ensure KBR-AMCDE continued success.
- Manages / forecasts engineering resources utilization, staffing levels and recruitment requirements
- Evaluation of engineering/design staff capabilities identifying development and training needs
- Deliver on Engineering Saudization targets
- Oversight on all engineering execution
- Applying best engineering practices and ensures client and company procedures are followed
- Key engineering interface with Project Managers and Clients
- Coordinates with Company Global engineering centers
- Management of Offshore Engineering Department Managers
- Succession planning
- Oversight of all licensed engineering software requirements, budgets and usage
- Proposal input, review and presentations
- Technical delivery strategies
- Engineering estimation and engineering estimation norms
- Design and Safety Reviews
- Engineering Team Leadership and mentorship
- Engineering quality processes, including checking and approval requirements
- Appraising direct reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining and promoting Company Values
- Promoting the capturing and implementation of lessons learned on Projects
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in the management of engineering
- Must have strong knowledge of offshore oil & gas FEED and detailed design projects. Ideally a mix of greenfield and brownfield experience.
- Fabrication/Construction experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of Saudi Aramco standards would be beneficial.
- Able to lead others in a challenging environment.
- Able to make decisions and drive decision processes.
- Well-developed management and administrative skills.
- Works within a team to establish direction, alignment and commitment.
- Interpersonal skills
- Risk and Change Management
- Program and Project Planning
- Well organized with attention to detail, credible and decisive
- High level of awareness and commitment to safety
- Demand Planning Assistant Manager
- C4I Systems Technician
- Junior Business Operations Manager (Graduate)
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Middle East – Cisco Careers
- Systems Engineer Manager – Qatar at Cisco Careers
Also Check Today Gulf Walkin