Join Cisco as Jr. Business Operation manager in Krakow Poland, Read below job details to submit job application at Cisco.
Position : Junior Business Operations Manager
Location : Krakow, Poland
Job Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type : New Graduate
Start Date: August/September 2022
Location: Krakow, Poland (The role is office-based but we follow a hybrid work approach.)
Why Cisco is leading the industry
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
EMEAR Go To Market Strategy and Operations
The EMEAR Go to Market Strategy and Operations team is responsible for strategy execution, growth identification, planning, field enablement and sales operations. We drive initiatives from conception to execution, cultivate alignment across theatres, segments and functions, seeking excellence and consistency in management practices with the ultimate goal of accelerating Cisco’s growth.
We are looking for a talented business, economics or similar studies graduate / student who enjoys working in a fast paced team, learning something new every day and who is not afraid of taking on responsibility early on in career. In return we offer the opportunity to learn every day, develop your skills and grow into new areas of interest.
What you will be doing
- Develop innovative solutions for real business challenges
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Analyze internal processes, data, and problems
- Identify issues and areas for improvement
- Identify new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
- Map internal processes and improve how people work together
What we look for
- Currently in last year studies pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- Able to work in Poland without any additional immigration documents
- Good coordination, problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills
- High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional, multinational teams
- Excellent communication skills in English, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment and virtual teams
- Effective Excel, Powerpoint and Presentation skills
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- Ability to adjust in rapidly changing environment and under high pressure
Apply job : Visit here