Needed Welder in Tuscaloosa AL – $22-32/hour
- $22 - $30 / Hourly Full-time
- Apply Before: May 17, 2023
- Tuscaloosa, AL, US View on Map
We are hiring Welder, If you are searching Welding Jobs in Tuscaloosa AL, Join as Fabricator for our facility in US, who can start immediately with basic training and induction.
The ideal candidate should be self motivated, detail oriented, organised, capable of multi tasking, works well with others and has a positive attitude during shift. Apply Welding jobs hiring Tuscaloosa AL to join earlier.
Post: Welder – Welding Worker
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Department: Engineering, Welding, Fabrication
Job level: Entry level welder to Mid level welding
Salary: Based on Experience and Interview Performs
Nationality : Any, but have work permit/visa to work in Alabama
Job Details of welder job Tuscaloosa:
As welder in Tuscaloosa, you will be assigned to the welding department, candidate must maintain a high level of productivity and safety awareness while working as part of a team to produce customer assemblies. Candidate should be proficient in Core Welding and stick welding at all must able to commute to our facility.
Responsibilities at Welding Jobs in Tuscaloosa AL:
- Fabricates steel frames and cabinets for server rooms, data centers, and other functional data storage & applications as per Tuscaloosa clients requirement,
- Ability to read blueprints, layouts or designs from architecture,
- Perform straight and plug welds to fabricate frames and shelving to customer specifications,
- Report current projects, progress and issues to Alabama management,
- Coordinate and lead project activities, including design, supplier selection, and implementation phases,
- Prepare presentations and reports also required,
- In last, meet all other requirements as assigned from Tuscaloosa engineers/management team,
Qualifications required to get enrol for welder job in Tuscaloosa
- Experience in welding processes such as MIG, stick, and torch welding on a variety of materials,
- Knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary while operating,
- Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair,
- Experience reading blueprints, layouts or designs,
- Experience welding on stainless steel,
- Must be able to commute to our Tuscaloosa facility / site.
Benefits with our client:
- Yearly bonus after a performance review
- Opportunity to advance your career as company promotes from within likewise
Career tags : Welding jobs nearby Tuscaloosa AL, welder fabricator job near me Tuscaloosa AL, welding careers in Tuscaloosa, entry level welding jobs in Tuscaloosa, welder work, Fabrication jobs in Tuscaloosa. Welding jobs Alabama
GulfGrip is leading job listing platform for a job seekers of most of the countries, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Tuscaloosa area. Furthermore subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update for welder in Tuscaloosa Alabama.
Required Pipe welder – Pay $30/hour… Full-time Bloomington, Indiana, US Published 2 days ago Salary $22 - $28 / Hourly
We having opening as a Pipe Welder in Bloomington town, who will responsible for various types of welding works like preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to ...
Required Pipe welder – Pay $30/hour… Full-time South Jordan, Utah, US Published 2 days ago Salary $22 - $28 / Hourly
We having opening as a Pipe Welder in South Jordan town, who will responsible for various types of welding works like preparation, welding and weld finishing operations ...
Required Pipe welder – Pay $30/hour… Full-time The Villages, Florida, US Published 2 days ago Salary $22 - $28 / Hourly
We having opening as a Pipe Welder in The Villages town, who will responsible for various types of welding works like preparation, welding and weld finishing operations ...