Needed Welder in St. Charles MO – $22-32/hour
- $22 - $30 / Hourly Full-time
- Apply Before: May 17, 2023
- St. Charles, MO, US View on Map
We are hiring Welder, If you are searching Welding Jobs in St. Charles MO, Join as Fabricator for our facility in US, who can start immediately with basic training and induction.
The ideal candidate should be self motivated, detail oriented, organised, capable of multi tasking, works well with others and has a positive attitude during shift. Apply Welding jobs hiring St. Charles MO to join earlier.
Post: Welder – Welding Worker
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
Department: Engineering, Welding, Fabrication
Job level: Entry level welder to Mid level welding
Salary: Based on Experience and Interview Performs
Nationality : Any, but have work permit/visa to work in Missouri
Job Details of welder job St. Charles:
As welder in St. Charles, you will be assigned to the welding department, candidate must maintain a high level of productivity and safety awareness while working as part of a team to produce customer assemblies. Candidate should be proficient in Core Welding and stick welding at all must able to commute to our facility.
Responsibilities at Welding Jobs in St. Charles MO:
- Fabricates steel frames and cabinets for server rooms, data centers, and other functional data storage & applications as per St. Charles clients requirement,
- Ability to read blueprints, layouts or designs from architecture,
- Perform straight and plug welds to fabricate frames and shelving to customer specifications,
- Report current projects, progress and issues to Missouri management,
- Coordinate and lead project activities, including design, supplier selection, and implementation phases,
- Prepare presentations and reports also required,
- In last, meet all other requirements as assigned from St. Charles engineers/management team,
Qualifications required to get enrol for welder job in St. Charles
- Experience in welding processes such as MIG, stick, and torch welding on a variety of materials,
- Knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary while operating,
- Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair,
- Experience reading blueprints, layouts or designs,
- Experience welding on stainless steel,
- Must be able to commute to our St. Charles facility / site.
Benefits with our client:
- Yearly bonus after a performance review
- Opportunity to advance your career as company promotes from within likewise
Career tags : Welding jobs nearby St. Charles MO, welder fabricator job near me St. Charles MO, welding careers in St. Charles, entry level welding jobs in St. Charles, welder work, Fabrication jobs in St. Charles. Welding jobs Missouri
GulfGrip is leading job listing platform for a job seekers of most of the countries, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in St. Charles area. Furthermore subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update for welder in St. Charles Missouri.
Required Pipe welder – Pay $30/hour… Full-time Bloomington, Indiana, US Published 4 days ago Salary $22 - $28 / Hourly
We having opening as a Pipe Welder in Bloomington town, who will responsible for various types of welding works like preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to ...
Required Pipe welder – Pay $30/hour… Full-time South Jordan, Utah, US Published 4 days ago Salary $22 - $28 / Hourly
We having opening as a Pipe Welder in South Jordan town, who will responsible for various types of welding works like preparation, welding and weld finishing operations ...
Required Pipe welder – Pay $30/hour… Full-time The Villages, Florida, US Published 4 days ago Salary $22 - $28 / Hourly
We having opening as a Pipe Welder in The Villages town, who will responsible for various types of welding works like preparation, welding and weld finishing operations ...