We are hiring Welder, If you are searching Welding Jobs in Charlotte NC, Join as Fabricator for our facility in US, who can start immediately with basic training and induction.
The ideal candidate should be self motivated, detail oriented, organised, capable of multi tasking, works well with others and has a positive attitude during shift. Apply Welding jobs hiring Charlotte NC to join earlier.
Post: Welder – Welding Worker
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Department: Engineering, Welding, Fabrication
Job level: Entry level welder to Mid level welding
Salary: Based on Experience and Interview Performs
Nationality : Any, but have work permit/visa to work in North Carolina
Job Details of welder job Charlotte:
As welder in Charlotte, you will be assigned to the welding department, candidate must maintain a high level of productivity and safety awareness while working as part of a team to produce customer assemblies. Candidate should be proficient in Core Welding and stick welding at all must able to commute to our facility.
Responsibilities at Welding Jobs in Charlotte NC:
- Fabricates steel frames and cabinets for server rooms, data centers, and other functional data storage & applications as per Charlotte clients requirement,
- Ability to read blueprints, layouts or designs from architecture,
- Perform straight and plug welds to fabricate frames and shelving to customer specifications,
- Report current projects, progress and issues to North Carolina management,
- Coordinate and lead project activities, including design, supplier selection, and implementation phases,
- Prepare presentations and reports also required,
- In last, meet all other requirements as assigned from Charlotte engineers/management team,
Qualifications required to get enrol for welder job in Charlotte
- Experience in welding processes such as MIG, stick, and torch welding on a variety of materials,
- Knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary while operating,
- Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair,
- Experience reading blueprints, layouts or designs,
- Experience welding on stainless steel,
- Must be able to commute to our Charlotte facility / site.
Benefits with our client:
- Yearly bonus after a performance review
- Opportunity to advance your career as company promotes from within likewise
Career tags : welding jobs nearby Charlotte NC, welder fabricator job near me Charlotte NC, welding careers in Charlotte, entry level welding jobs in Charlotte, welder work, Fabrication jobs in Charlotte. Welding jobs North Carolina
GulfGrip is leading job listing platform for a job seekers of most of the countries, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Charlotte area. Furthermore subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update for welder in Charlotte North Carolina.
Urgent Hiring Welder in Al-Fallujah Full-time Al-Fallujah, Iraq Published 4 days ago Salary $22 - $30 / Hourly
We are looking for welder Jobs in Al-Fallujah as well as Fabricator for our facility in Al-Fallujah, who can start immediately or within 1 week with basic training and induction.</...
Urgent Hiring Welder in Baghdad Full-time Baghdad, Iraq Published 4 days ago Salary $22 - $30 / Hourly
We are looking for welder Jobs in Baghdad as well as Fabricator for our facility in Baghdad, who can start immediately or within 1 week with basic training and induction.</...
Urgent Hiring Welder in Baqubah Full-time Baqubah, Iraq Published 4 days ago Salary $22 - $30 / Hourly
We are looking for welder Jobs in Baqubah as well as Fabricator for our facility in Baqubah, who can start immediately or within 1 week with basic training and induction.</...