Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Diabetes Specialty in Roanoke, Apply Lilly careers in Roanoke Virginia.
Position : Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Diabetes Specialty
Location : Roanoke, Virginia
Job id: R-33568
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.Territory Position: ROANOKE VA DIAB SPEC1Organization OverviewAt Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.Responsibilities:
Specialty Reps will be responsible for developing relationships with all practicing endocrinologists and pediatric endocrinologists who are prescribers/influencers of treatment for the disease states represented in the Lilly Diabetes and Endocrine portfolios. These representatives will also be responsible for selling the Diabetes portfolio in key hospital accounts: including interactions with attending endocrinologists, endocrine fellows, diabetes educators, chief internal medicine residents, chief family practice residents, and residents involved in endocrine rotations. The Specialty representative will build relationships with these key customers to increase Lilly’s ability to drive adoption of our new and existing diabetes therapies as well as growth hormone deficiency treatment.
• Identify and develop business relationships with key customers, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, key influencers/prescribers, and managed care organizations and establish oneself as a true diabetes/endocrine expert and resource.
• Develop deep professional/industry knowledge in multiple disease states represented in Lilly Diabetes and Endocrine portfolios including knowledge of competitive products.
• Implement/drive brand value messages and interventions to exceed customer needs and assist with device training, reimbursement, and distribution via alternate channels where applicable.
• Ability to engage in an active dialogue with physicians on complex subjects and influence the use of the injectable products.
• Effective selling of multiple products on a single call. Work across different account levels: with hospitals, department chiefs, nurses, certified diabetes educators, and allied medical professionals to optimize Lilly’s contribution to successful diabetes and endocrine care with targeted accounts. Effective account management as it relates to meeting and exceeding targeting/message/frequency/programs.
• Work with Lilly Partners, Alliance Partners and Specialty District Team to leverage impact across your territory and district.
• Operate with high integrity and comply with Lilly policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree
• Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
• Plus any ONE of the following:
o Master’s Degree
o 2 or more years of sales experience (pharma or non-pharma) since undergraduate degree was obtained
o 3 or more years of relevant work experience since undergraduate degree was obtained
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment positionAdditional Skills/PreferencesBilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needsDiabetes, Specialty, or Hospital/Account based experience Top 1/3 portfolio sales results, 1 out of the last 3 yearsPharmacy degree or scientific background Certified Diabetes EducatorDemonstrated business acumenDemonstrated success in influence and negotiation skillsExcellent communication/coordination/interpersonal SkillsDocumented leadership abilityDemonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledgeMust show demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 yearsAdditional InformationLive within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).
Career Tags : Eli Lilly and Company jobs hiring in Roanoke, Jobs nearby me in Roanoke Virginia, Eli Lilly careers in Roanoke Virginia, Roanoke jobs hiring, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Diabetes Specialty job nearby in Roanoke.
Note: Gulf Grip is job listing leading platform for a job seekers of worldwide, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Roanoke, Virginia. subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Roanoke Virginia, If you find page error while apply Eli Lilly and Company – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Diabetes Specialty jobs in Roanoke, you may still search job by job id – R-33568 on official career page of Eli Lilly and Company
Associate Director-Project Management-TS/MS in Indianapolis Full-time Indianapolis, Indiana Published 3 days ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Associate Director-Project Management-TS/MS in Indianapolis, Apply Lilly careers in Indianapolis Indiana. Position : Associate ...
Research Scientist, Nucleic Acid Delivery in… Full-time Cambridge, Massachusetts Published 3 days ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Research Scientist, Nucleic Acid Delivery in Cambridge, Apply Lilly careers in Cambridge Massachusetts. Position : ...
Medical Science Liaison – Diabetes –… Full-time Atlantic, Canada Published 3 days ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Medical Science Liaison – Diabetes – Atlantic in Atlantic, Apply Lilly careers in Atlantic Nova Scotia. ...