Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Associate – Indy Device Assembly and Packaging Master Scheduler in Indianapolis, Apply Lilly careers in Indianapolis Indiana.
Position : Associate – Indy Device Assembly and Packaging Master Scheduler
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana
Job id: R-32109
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.Organization Overview At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.Responsibilities Safety & Quality• Maintain a safe workplace through proper ergonomic practices (WorkPace compliance and use of ergo equipment)• Maintain a state of compliance (learning plan, SOP adherence, etc.)Planning/Scheduling
• Alignment and optimization of both the short and long term production plans with operations capacity constraints to drive production to inventory targets for assembled and packaged materials
• Prepares and presents the CRP and S&OP presentations
• Converts the production plan to a master shop floor schedule
• Member of the Process Team, working with operations to resolve capacity challenges and unplanned production issues• Timely processing of anticipated delay reports (ADR’s) and past due process orders
• General hub for all schedule related communication in the flow team; represent supply chain at flow and
lead team meetings as required• Work with buyers to ensure component availability to meet the plan
• Generate, analyze and report plant capacity analysis• Perform scenario analysis to understand impact of various strategic optionsCustomer Service
• Networks with all stakeholders to assure production plan is achievable
• Works with upstream and downstream master scheduler and global supply chain resources as necessary to align plans; works with other schedulers to trade off resources, as necessary
• Integrates alternate demand into production schedule to meet site needs
SAP knowledge & Metrics
• Generates OSSCE (Operational Standards for Supply Chain) metrics
• Pareto analysis of OSSCE metrics• Work with stakeholders to improve plant supply chain processes and performance
• Help set up data in SAP as necessary; work to ensure data is maintained accurately (recipes, standards, data clean-up, etc.)Minimum Requirements:• Knowledge / Experience in Manufacturing, Packaging, and/or Customer Service
• Strong organizational and Project Management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of DDMRP (demand-driven planning), OSSCE helpful
• Customer oriented
• Excellent Computer skills (e.g., MRP, SAP, Excel)Additional Preferences:APICS certification preferredPrevious experience using SAPBasic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other technical field of study preferred)2 years of experienceQualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment positionOther Information: 8-hour days – Monday through FridayMay need to be available off shift and respond to operational issues as neededMinimal travel required (<5%)Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response. Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law). Career Tags : Eli Lilly and Company jobs hiring in Indianapolis, Jobs nearby me in Indianapolis Indiana, Eli Lilly careers in Indianapolis Indiana, Indianapolis jobs hiring, Associate - Indy Device Assembly and Packaging Master Scheduler job nearby in Indianapolis. Note: Gulf Grip is job listing leading platform for a job seekers of worldwide, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Indianapolis, Indiana. subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Indianapolis Indiana, If you find page error while apply Eli Lilly and Company – Associate – Indy Device Assembly and Packaging Master Scheduler jobs in Indianapolis, you may still search job by job id – R-32109 on official career page of Eli Lilly and Company
Brand Leader (m/w/d) Diagnostics in BAD… Full-time Bad Homburg, Germany Published 1 day ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Brand Leader (m/w/d) Diagnostics in BAD HOMBURG, Apply Lilly careers in BAD HOMBURG Hesse. </...
Clinical Research Physician / Clinical Research… Full-time Taiwan Published 1 day ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Clinical Research Physician / Clinical Research Scientist (Medical Advisor) in TAIPEI, Apply Lilly careers in TAIPEI Taipei City. &...
Digital Health iOS Developer in Bangalore Full-time Bengaluru, India Published 1 day ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Digital Health iOS Developer in Bangalore, Apply Lilly careers in Bangalore Karnataka. Position : Digital ...