Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Biomolecule Analytical Tech Stewardship in Indianapolis, Apply Lilly careers in Indianapolis Indiana.
Position : Biomolecule Analytical Tech Stewardship
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana
Job id: R-28898
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.Organization Overview As part of the Large Molecule team within the Global Quality Laboratories (GQL) division the qualified individual will serve as an analytical technical steward. The role will be a combination of laboratory activities and method transfer activities. Laboratory work may include method optimization, reagent qualifications, or other experimental determinations. Method transfer may include hands on analyst training, and authoring/reviewing documentation to move the molecule from the Development phase to the Commercial phase. The qualified individual will be expected to collaborate with third parties, development laboratories, and international testing laboratories. The qualified individual will also be expected to communicate results and processes effectively in presentation and written reports, and to participate in cross-functional teams actively and cooperatively.Responsibilities:Provide analytical support, project leadership, and/or technical direction, and perform laboratory analyses as needed for projects while balancing priorities.Perform experimental execution, data review and analysis, document writing, and support global regulatory submissions throughout the molecule’s lifecycle. Improve assays in the Quality Control Labs. These improvements may include variability reduction, method optimization, and new method development.Share key technical developments including contributions to internal/external scientific forumsCoordinate with cross functional teams and/or Third-Party collaborators to ensure proper methods are developed, optimized, and ready for transfer.Assess and evaluate new technologies suitable for analytical method implementation in global markets.Basic Requirements:
* PhD Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharma/biotech industry, or* BS/MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharma/biotech industry.
* Extensive hands-on experience with analytical techniques, analyses, and instrumentation, related to proteins and/or peptides
* Understanding of GMP quality systems.
* Knowledge about FDA/EMA regulations on method validation.* Ability to influence diverse groups and effectively manage relationships,
* Demonstrated ability to teach, train, and supervise other scientists.Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).
Career Tags : Eli Lilly and Company jobs hiring in Indianapolis, Jobs nearby me in Indianapolis Indiana, Eli Lilly careers in Indianapolis Indiana, Indianapolis jobs hiring, Biomolecule Analytical Tech Stewardship job nearby in Indianapolis.
Note: Gulf Grip is job listing leading platform for a job seekers of worldwide, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Indianapolis, Indiana. subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Indianapolis Indiana, If you find page error while apply Eli Lilly and Company – Biomolecule Analytical Tech Stewardship jobs in Indianapolis, you may still search job by job id – R-28898 on official career page of Eli Lilly and Company
Brand Leader (m/w/d) Diagnostics in BAD… Full-time Bad Homburg, Germany Published 4 days ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Brand Leader (m/w/d) Diagnostics in BAD HOMBURG, Apply Lilly careers in BAD HOMBURG Hesse. </...
Clinical Research Physician / Clinical Research… Full-time Taiwan Published 4 days ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Clinical Research Physician / Clinical Research Scientist (Medical Advisor) in TAIPEI, Apply Lilly careers in TAIPEI Taipei City. &...
Digital Health iOS Developer in Bangalore Full-time Bengaluru, India Published 4 days ago
Join American pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly and Company, currently hiring Digital Health iOS Developer in Bangalore, Apply Lilly careers in Bangalore Karnataka. Position : Digital ...