American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Project Controls Analyst in Oakland California, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Oakland.
Post: Project Controls Analyst
Working Location: Oakland, California United States
Job ID: J10068068
Department : PPM
Business Group : DCS
Job Details :
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – over 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
AECOM is seeking a Project Controls Analyst to be based in Oakland, CA.
• Applies financial terminology, measures, financial data analysis concepts and principles in assignments.
• Recognizes processes/project actions that may lead to project financial impact.
• Develops and maintains WBS for small projects.
• Assists in the use of drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data.
• Begins basic analysis of cost and schedule variances.
• Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
• Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
• Understands progress/performance data and associated concepts and principles. Participates in the collection of progress data and review of performance trends.
• Familiar with earned value, scope control and change management concepts, principles and methodologies.
• Collects data and produces an initial analysis on manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
• Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding limitations.
• Provides support to tracking purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
• Familiar with the concepts and principles of project revenue and cost.
• Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
• Introduced to performance management and cost/schedule integration concepts and principles.
• Develops knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Supports project reporting process as required.
• May participate in project cost review meetings.
Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
Valid driver’s license required
Must be able to pass client required background screenings
Relocation is not available for this position
Sponsorship is available for this position
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
To apply : Visit https://aecom.jobs/ to submit job application
About AECOM : AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. Join AECOM from Oakland in department.
Note: Gulf Grip is job listing leading platform for a job seekers of worldwide, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Oakland. subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Oakland California, If you find page error while apply AECOM Project Controls Analyst jobs in Oakland, you may still search job by job id – J10068068 on official career page of AECOM, Moreover submit application if you like similar jobs notification.
Architect in Denver Full-time Denver, Colorado United States Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Architect in Denver Colorado, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Denver. Post: ...
Junior Water Conveyance Engineer in Winnipeg Full-time Winnipeg, Canada Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Junior Water Conveyance Engineer in Winnipeg , to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Winnipeg. <...
CAD / REVIT Designer – Mechanical,… Full-time Chelmsford, Massachusetts United States Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring CAD / REVIT Designer – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing in Chelmsford Massachusetts, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Chelmsford.</...