At GulfGrip, our prime clients are looking candidates for Mechanical Engineer in Haverford PA. As Mech. Engineer, your job role and responsibility will be as per given below.
Post: Mechanical Engineer
Work Location: Haverford Pennsylvania
Nationality : Any, but have work permit/visa to work in Haverford
Education: Diploma/Bachelor Degree with relevant work experience
What will required to join as Mechanical Engineer in Haverford PA
- Bachelor or Diploma Mechanical Engineering degree required.
- Fit Out experience required
- Local to Haverford PA experience will be good to deal and collaborate with local vendors and contractors
- Commercial or Oil and Gas industry experience an advantage.
- Carry out preparation of Technical submittals of various materials, equipment, structures etc.,
- Basic knowledge of software like AutoCAD, MEP & other drafting software’s will be good to have.
- Carry out detailed design, calculations & drawings and regular design reviews
- Implement cost effective measures for reducing project cost in Haverford PA.
- Preparation & Maintenance of design files and documents.
Day to day work as ME in Haverford
- Firstly, as Mechanical Engineer you’ll responsible of Planning, and creating mechanical designs for new products as per given criteria from clients,
- Need to analyzing & developing testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new design.
- Generate working prototypes for testing and customer demonstration,
- Performing engineering calculations to support designing work,
- Creating and reviewing technical drawings, plans, and specifications using professionals software for example: AutoCad or MEP & other drafting software’s,
- Collaborate with engineering teams, and work with Haverford vendors and also Pennsylvania contractors,
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development in Pennsylvania and design process,
- In last, ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget as given from Haverford client end.
- Transportation allowance accordingly site,
- Medical Insurance,
- Others to be discussed during interview.
Apply Mechanical Engineering Jobs Haverford Pennsylvania:
- Interested and qualified candidate can direct apply here with most updated cv and also required details.
- We are hiring Mechanical Engineer in Haverford for our prime clients to work for ongoing projects in Pennsylvania, so as per our client requirement and availability we’ll finalize/shortlist candidates for interview drive/walkiin in Haverford Pennsylvania for finale selection for any engineers.
- Finally, shortlisted candidates will get notified by email for Interview schedule with address, timing and contact person.
- Work visa extension will be as per further contracts requirements.
Tag: Mechanical Engineering job in Haverford, Oil and gas jobs for Engineer, Haverford jobs for engineer, Engineer hiring in Haverford PA, jobs for engineer in Haverford
GulfGrip is leading job listing platform for a job seekers of most of the countries, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Haverford area. Furthermore subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Haverford Pennsylvania
Mechanical Engineer in Harrisburg – Hiring… Full-time Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Published 6 days ago Salary $4000 - $8000 / Monthly
At GulfGrip, our prime clients are looking candidates for Mechanical Engineer in Harrisburg PA. As Mech. Engineer, your job role and responsibility will be as per given below. <...
Mechanical Engineer in North Bethesda –… Full-time North Bethesda, Maryland Published 6 days ago Salary $4000 - $8000 / Monthly
At GulfGrip, our prime clients are looking candidates for Mechanical Engineer in North Bethesda MD. As Mech. Engineer, your job role and responsibility will be as per given below.</...
Mechanical Engineer in St. Louis Park… Full-time St. Louis Park, Minnesota Published 6 days ago Salary $4000 - $8000 / Monthly
At GulfGrip, our prime clients are looking candidates for Mechanical Engineer in St. Louis Park MN. As Mech. Engineer, your job role and responsibility will be as per given ...