Job ID 67879
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Copy of Architecture Studio Lead in Oakland California, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Oakland.
Post: Copy of Architecture Studio Lead
Working Location: Oakland, California United States
Job ID: J10067095
Department : B&P – Buildings & Places
Business Group : DCS
Job Details :
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
AECOM is seeking a high-caliber, dynamic senior architect to serve as Architecture Studio Lead, in our San Francisco, CA or Oakland, CA architecture studio. The successful candidate will be a part of AECOM’s Building + Places Leadership team in San Francisco helping to win, design and lead teams of architects on projects across a diverse set of market sectors including Education, Corporate, Healthcare, Civic/Cultural, Federal, Transportation, and Water.
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world. We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
The San Francisco B+P practice is a fully integrated team spanning architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, Urban Design & Planning, workplace strategy and all engineering disciplines. Successful candidates will demonstrate a bias for promoting a culture of design excellence, provide leadership-by-example through project work, provide knowledge sharing through pin-ups, charrettes, and publication of ongoing design work through intranet, and host multi-office video design presentations.
The Architecture Studio Lead’s main responsibilities will include:
• Working directly with the Managing Principal and Operations Director.
• Providing a design-driven technical and management leadership approach to the architecture team
• Supervising, recruiting, and promoting staff and intentionally embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all stages of employee success.
• Building strong relationships and interactions with clients, teaming partners, and stakeholders
• Collaborating with the other AECOM architecture practices around the Americas and sometimes globally.
• Overseeing and leading multiple projects through all phases of design, and actively lead the design process for each of these clients and opportunities
• Working with Project Managers to define scope from initial project information and overseeing preparation of associated fee proposals, schedules, work plans and additional service requests as required
• Provide guidance and direction to ensure presentations and deliverables meet a high standard of graphic quality that exceed client expectations and advance the reputation of the firm
• Fostering a design culture in the studio and establishing, and encouraging, a collaborative environment for all project teams
• Participating in the annual performance review of employees, further developing staff skills and growth through open dialogue
• Actively participating in strengthening of AECOM brand in the greater Bay Area region
• Providing mentorship, coaching, and motivating project teams and individuals
• Becoming actively involved in organizations at the leadership level
• Promoting a fun and collaborative work culture
• BA/BS in Architecture + ten (10) years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
• Driver’s License
• Registered Architect
• M Arch. Degree• 12+ years of relevant experience
• Experience as a practicing architect responsible for the delivery of diverse, complex programmatic projects
• Self-motivated with proven leadership skills and have managed teams of 8• Must be detail oriented, thorough, well-organized, and effectively manage time
• Proven record of maintaining client relationships
• Team player with excellent listening skills and diplomacy; willingness to work with multiple different colleagues on a variety of initiatives
• Outstanding oral communication
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
Relocation is not available for this position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
To apply : Visit aecom.jobs/oakland-ca/copy-of-architecture-studio-lead/7424E86BDB6248C78FB209DBB4C7DB55/job/
About AECOM : AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. Join AECOM from Oakland in department.
Note: Gulf Grip is job listing leading platform for a job seekers of worldwide, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Oakland. subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Oakland California, If you find page error while apply AECOM Copy of Architecture Studio Lead jobs in Oakland, you may still search job by job id – J10067095 on official career page of AECOM, submit application if you like similar jobs notification.
Junior Water Conveyance Engineer in Winnipeg Full-time Winnipeg, Canada Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Junior Water Conveyance Engineer in Winnipeg , to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Winnipeg. <...
CAD / REVIT Designer – Mechanical,… Full-time Chelmsford, Massachusetts United States Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring CAD / REVIT Designer – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing in Chelmsford Massachusetts, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Chelmsford.</...
Engineer- Mechanical in United Arab Emirates Full-time United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Engineer- Mechanical in United Arab Emirates , to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs United Arab Emirates. &...