American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Certified Value Specialist in Los Angeles California, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Los Angeles.
Post: Certified Value Specialist
Working Location: Los Angeles, California United States
Job ID: J10068092
Department : PPM
Business Group : DCS
Job Details :
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – over 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
AECOM is seeking a Certified Value Specialist in Los Angeles, CA .
• Develops proficiency in the use of the Company estimating systems and processes.
• Recognizes, understands and applies estimating terminology, measures, concepts and principles for compiling all types of estimates.
• Recognizes how various processes/project actions and assumptions may impact the estimate and quantifies the impact.
• Assists in analyzing and using estimates to predict key project issues.
• Prepares and/or coordinates preparation of full project estimates. Provides complete conceptual and final estimating input.
• Understands construction means, methods, and sequences-singe discipline.
• Responsible for performing all aspects of estimating.
• Assists in the preparation of the Estimate Plan.
• Conducts work requiring independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard estimating techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• May provide guidance to less experienced estimating personnel.
• Develops wage rate build-ups.
• Reads and interprets drawings, specifications, Requests-for-Proposals and contracts.
• Develops detailed material take-offs for procurement of bulk materials.
• Applies the various elements of the URS EC Division cost structure (overheads, G&A, insurance, etc.)
• Develops cash flow schedules and estimates.
• Knowledgeable of the CAES estimating system.
• Prepares scope and bid package breakdowns for subcontract and vendor quotes.
• Prepares subcontract bid analysis for scope, cost, and price.
• Understands Earned Value Management (EVMS) theory and application.
Bachelor’s degree + 6 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
Bachelor’ degree in engineering, architecture, or construction management
8+ years of progressive Value Engineering experience
Possession of Professional License (PE or AIA)
Certified Value Specialist (CVS)
Knowledgeable of the design and operation requirement of multi-discipline systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
To apply : Visit https://aecom.jobs/ to submit job application
About AECOM : AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. Join AECOM from Los Angeles in department.
Note: Gulf Grip is job listing leading platform for a job seekers of worldwide, where you can find best suitable jobs for your level of interest in Los Angeles. subscribe us on social media to have quick jobs update in Los Angeles California, If you find page error while apply AECOM Certified Value Specialist jobs in Los Angeles, you may still search job by job id – J10068092 on official career page of AECOM, Moreover submit application if you like similar jobs notification.
Architect in Denver Full-time Denver, Colorado United States Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Architect in Denver Colorado, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Denver. Post: ...
Junior Water Conveyance Engineer in Winnipeg Full-time Winnipeg, Canada Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring Junior Water Conveyance Engineer in Winnipeg , to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Winnipeg. <...
CAD / REVIT Designer – Mechanical,… Full-time Chelmsford, Massachusetts United States Published 2 weeks ago
American multinational engineering firm AECOM is hiring CAD / REVIT Designer – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing in Chelmsford Massachusetts, to apply jobs, refer below job details to apply AECOM jobs Chelmsford.</...