As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is looking perfect candidates for Head Piping Engineer at Ras Laffan, Qatar, refer below details of Job role and submit application.
Job title: Head Piping Engineer
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 12 Months
Work Location: Ras Laffan, Qatar
Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
Languages : English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Qatar for a
- Head Piping Engineer
- Job Purpose
- This position is a unique opportunity for you to be Responsible for overseeing NFS Onplot FEED Contractor in delivery of all aspects of Piping design, equipment, materials, technical and execution definition, including planning and execution of detailed design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning.
Your main duties will be to:-
- Provide Piping Engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance and expertise while managing the Piping team in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule.
- Direct the preparation and stewardship of Piping Engineering scope of work in EPC contract, advise and recommend design procedures, processes, deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimise project cost and schedule.
- Interact with Engineering Team Management to complete multi-discipline engineering activities, ensuring alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Project Management System.
- Develop, review and amend various policies and procedures to ensure that all Piping engineering references are up to date and relevant.
Profile / Requirement
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years of experience at a senior Piping Engineering supervisory level with a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, onshore LNG facilities design, construction and operations. Experience with cryogenic piping systems design.
- You will have Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- You will have Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Check Recent Job Alert
- Demand Planning Assistant Manager
- C4I Systems Technician
- Junior Business Operations Manager (Graduate)
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Middle East – Cisco Careers
- Systems Engineer Manager – Qatar at Cisco Careers
As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2019 consolidated revenues of €6.9 billion and consolidated EBITA of €416 million.