Saudi Aramco is looking for Estimating Engineer for Saudi Arabi, refer below details of recruitment at Saudi Aramco,
Work Location: Saudi Arabia
Skill: Eng. economics/facilities planning, Other, Other engineering, Project management, Refinery engineering
Job Type: Full-time/ Permanent
About Saudi Aramco : Saudi Aramco is the state-owned oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and a fully integrated, global petroleum and chemicals enterprise. Over the past 80 years Saudi Aramco have become a world leader in hydrocarbons exploration, production, refining, distribution and marketing.
About Job Role at Saudi Aramco
Project Management Departments manages and executes projects usually from multiple site offices or engineering contractor design offices, geographically scattered throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Estimating Engineer’s primary role is to ensure that engineering design, procurement, construction and project completion is done in compliance with the project contract requirements i.e. project schedule, cost, HSE, company standards and procedures. Estimating Engineer role also involves in some cases to review and study modifications to infrastructure, oil & gas processing / handling and utilities facilities. Occasionally called upon to design electrical engineering/construction aspects of new facilities of the types mentioned.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
- You will have at least Fifteen (15) years of experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry, such that the incumbent is clearly recognized as an expert in his field.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) and no second language is required.
- Must have Engineering Design & Construction Estimating phase experience with able to utilize computer-estimating programs, such as Aspentech ACCE, Timberline etc. and be familiar with estimate databases such as Means, Richardson and others.
- Dynamic attitude towards project improvements and savings with a PMP Certification is desirable but not mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be required to perform the following:
- Development of cost estimates across project lifecycle using methodologies and techniques such as level of effort, factored analogy, detailed take off or parametric modelling and develop project budgets.
- Provide overall estimating technical and professional expertise in the resolution of complex estimating problems and coordinate estimating activities as a group/unit leader when required.
- Execute overall capabilities in preparing detailed estimates for various types of projects, including multi-billion-dollar oil and gas projects.
- Develop MTOs and/or verify MTOs and material, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings.
- Prepare multi-discipline conceptual, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Saudi Aramco Capital Projects and will review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with the scope of work.
- Interface with multiple organizations to review and discuss project scope and estimate basis, and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
- Provide technical support in the review of design packages and drawings, and assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations as necessary.
- Coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods/procedures and preparation directions.
- Keep abreast of changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
- Demonstrate expertise in working to tight deadlines.
How to Apply Job at Saudi Aramco
Interested candidate can submit application at here
Other Available Jobs at Saudi Aramco
- Demand Planning Assistant Manager
- C4I Systems Technician
- Junior Business Operations Manager (Graduate)
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Middle East – Cisco Careers
- Systems Engineer Manager – Qatar at Cisco Careers
Also Check Daily Gulf Walkin