KBR (Kellogg Brown & Root) is a U.S. based company is looking for right candidates for Documents Control Manager post at Riyadh – Saudi Arabia, refer below details of recruitment and submit application.
Title: Documents Control Manager
Work Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Employer : KBR
Employment Type: Full-time
About Job Role:
The project is a major infrastructure programme for a mixed-use development aiming to be a global landmark recognized for its unique vision and position as an authentic destination in Riyadh. The community will be a distinct, self-sustaining hub for Riyadh offering several iconic assets. KBR will provide Project Management Consultancy services in project planning, controls, design and engineering management, and implementation of the development and early works packages.
Reporting to the Information Manager responsible for establishing and maintaining and developing the program document control systems.
- Lead and manage a team of document controllers
- Implementation and maintenance of the document control system
- Developing and maintaining document control functionality, reporting, standards and procedures
- Establish and maintain the program document numbering
- Control drawings, specification, design records, standards, procedures, correspondence, minutes of meetings and supplier documents, etc
- Document registration, control issue, copying, distribution and transmittal
- Status report preparation and presentation
- Developing and delivering Document Management techniques & best practice
- Co-ordination with Consultants and Contractors
- Co-ordination of Final Handover deliverable documentation to Client
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- BSc in related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum overall relevant experience 10 years.
- Minimum relevant experience 5 years in the role projects.
- Minimum Regional Experience 5years
- Expert user of internet-based document control systems, e.g. SharePoint, Documentum
- IT professional and expert user of IM systems
- Previous experience in the Middle East is an advantage
- Fluent English both written and spoken
How to Apply : Eligible candidate may submit application here
Other KBR Careers
Recent Job Notification:
- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Middle East – Cisco Careers
- Systems Engineer Manager – Qatar at Cisco Careers
- Senior Customer Service Advisor – B&Q | Al Futtaim Retail | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Retail Sales Representative | IKEA | Doha – Qatar
- Dental Nurse – King’s College Hospital London
Also Check Today Gulf Walkin