King’s College Hospital London is looking for Dental Nurse for Dubai, UAE – refer below details to submit application for Nurse jobs in Dubai UAE.
Post: Dental Nurse
Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations: KCH Dubai Marina Clinic Marina Gate Tower 1 Marina Walk, Dubai Marina Dubai
Organization: KCH Dubai
Schedule: Regular Standard
Job Type: Full-time
- Daily Cleaning of the clinic and the equipment
- Sterilization of the Instruments and Cross Infection Control
- Restocking, receiving and accounting of dental supplies in the clinic.
- Maintaining an accurate patient filing system.
- General care of the patients and assisting in completing insurance forms and preparing medical reports.
- Collection and posting of laboratory work.
- Taking of dental radiography and collection of patient files when required.
- Some clerical work (i.e. Daily operation reports).
- Stand in for other nurses when the need arises.
- Assist the receptionists with patient’s queries and maintain an efficient recall system.
- Provides basic life support and assisting in medical emergencies.
- Provides oral health education as prescribed by the dentist.
- Performing basic laboratory procedure associated with chair-side assisting.
- Chair-side assisting with an understanding of the following:
- Correct positioning of the tip and provide a clear view of the tools under treatment and provide a protection for soft tissues.
- Knowledge on how to pass instruments and materials quickly, correctly and instrument exchange.
- Assist in caring for the patient during treatment and how to complete patient records, lab card, recall cards and charge slip.
- Records accurate charting of dental information and keeping an efficient filing system to consist of current treatment, completed treatment, referrals and dead files.
- Complies with the standards laid down by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) and performs duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
- Responsible to adhere the safety and security measures.
- Responsible to apply the Infection Control measures.
- Participate in the Hospital educational activity program.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his knowledge, skills and abilities.
Education : General Degree
Professional : Dentistry
Certification : Relevant certificates (BLS, preferably ACLS certified)
Licensing : Valid Medical License (DHA/DHCC/HAAD)
Professional Experience: At least two (2) years of practical experience
Apply: Interested candidate can submit application here
Also check latest Job Openings in Gulf / Middle East Countries