Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) Looking to hire System Technician for Melbourne location, read job role and responsibility to submit job application at KBR.
Title: C4I Systems Technician
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Job Type : Full time
Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is a leading Government and Defence service provider. KBR in Australia has been involved in working with Defence for the last 20 years, and has developed a core competency in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management, training solutions and integrated logistic support and provides this expertise to support a wide range of exciting Defence projects and clients.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced C4I Systems Technician based in Melbourne who will join the Technical C4I Team to support project delivery.
Tasks may include:
- Provide technical C4I advice to the Engineering and wider L121-4 Project Team.
- Provide support to development, co-ordination and conduct of C4I related Trials and Testing.
- Assist with fault diagnosis of C4I systems and completion of associated RODUM reports.
- Assist with creation of new, or updates to existing technical publications.
To secure this position, ideally you will possess:
- Must be an Australian Citizen holding a Baseline Clearance with ability to achieve NV1.
- Must be ITAR Compliant.
- Must have knowledge/qualifications on current in-service LAND communication systems.
- Must be able to obtain Comsec & Crypto Brief.
- Qualified Electronic Technician (ideally ECN421 / 665 or equivalent).
- Must be able to obtain Technical Authority (Project DAAR Endorsed).
What’s in for you:
- Excellent remuneration package with option to salary sacrifice.
- Centralised location with easy access to public transport and amenities.
- Subsidised Private Health Cover.
- Annual performance reviews.
- Ongoing professional development.
If this sounds like your next opportunity than please hit Apply Now with your latest CV!
Apply job : Visit here
Other open jobs